Every year, from mid-April to mid-May, the wild wood hyacinths bloom massively on the Kemmelberg. No, you don't have to go to the Hallerbos to see them: they grow right here in the woodland garden of our Hostellerie Mont Kemmel ****! We have put together a special arrangement for you around this theme: by analogy with the Red Mountain, the Black Mountain and so on, we call it the "Purple Mountain" at this time of year.
For the period April 10 to May 14, 2023, you can visit our original Purple Mountain package books:
- length of stay: 1 or 2 nights
- including the Paarseberg menu
- room type: ECO, standard or VIP roomwith jacuzzi & rain shower
- the hotel is completely dressed up in the theme of the purple-blue forest hyacinth (giant photo, Philips Hue lighting, flowers, video...)
- at arrival thematic welcome cocktail for you and your guests
- you can walk to the forest hyacinths on the Kemmelberg (and/or Rodeberg)
Tip: possibly to combine with a visit to Commandobunker and/or Belvédère tower and/or art installation "Les Ancêtres" and/or Wine Estate De Monteberg.
- second evening (if you take the 2-day package): gastronomic 4-course menu
- first evening: gastronomic 5-course menu with blue-purple theme
- 1 or 2 x breakfast buffet
- free use of parking, internet and mini-bar (spray and flat water)
- for VIP rooms luxury package: bathrobes & slippers
- Access to our special website www.top.vlaanderen (360° pictures, top attractions of the region)
This colourful woodland hyacinth arrangement is ideal for:
- romantic couples,
- photographers and
- nature lovers.
April 10 - May 14, 2023
Book your "Paarseberg" package below
in your preferred language :
Pictures of the Mont Purple arrangement of Hostellerie Mont Kemmel ****